Во многих странах были и есть критики СТО, которые противостоят официальной (академической) науке. Случайно встретил в Сети пространный, 50-страничный документ, в котором представлен организованный в Германии проект:
«95 Years of Criticism of the Special Theory of Relativity (1908-2003)».
The G.O. Mueller Research Project. May 2006.
Цель проекта, проработанного с немецкой основательностью, — донести до научной общественности необоснованность и ошибочность парадигмы СТО: <КритикаСТОгерм>.
Вот как это сформулировано:
Description of a German Research Project of international scope, presenting a documentation of 3789 publications criticizing the theory, distributing this documentation to libraries, to the printed media and to eminent representatives of public opinion, and addressing open letters to the members of the German Federal Parliament (Bundestag) and to journalists of several German newspapers.
Which are these problems brought to light?
(1) Academic physics until today pretend to present with special relativity the greatest achievement of physics in the last century. — The problem: The critics of special relativity show many fundamental flaws of the theory which lead to the judgment about the theory to be sheer nonsense.
(2) Academic physics pretend that many experiments have confirmed the theory of special relativity, especially the successful operating of the atomic bomb, nuclear power stations, the GPS system. — The problem: The critics refute all pretended confirmations or as (a) being irrelevant to the Relativity Theories or (b) forged by the 2006 G. O. Muelle 5 r: 95 years criticism SRT experimenters as ardent relativists or (c) intentional selection of certain data (and discarding the rest) or (d) inconclusive interpretations of experimental data, very often disregarding the theory’s own principles.
(3) Academic physics pretend that there has been some criticism of special relativity only in the first years which has been overruled by the majority view, and since then there has not been any serious criticism. — The problem: The text version 1.2 of our documentation shows the existence of 3789 critical writings on special relativity having been published during the last 95 years until today; these writings offer valuable critical arguments from different aspects of the theory: negation of experimental results, wrong physical assumptions, inherent contradictions, mathematical errors, neglect of the fundamentals of the theory of cognition.
(4) Academic physics suppress any critical statements or publications and calumniate the critics as cranks, crackpots and antisemites and the like. — The problem: Our documentation shows the critical arguments to be of high quality and generally free from antisemitic tendencies — with the exception of less than 1 percent of all publications, mainly published between 1922 and 1944 in Germany. That means: 99 percent are free from any expressions of antisemitism.
(5) Academic physics thus suppress the democratic rights of freedom of research and teaching in universities and high schools, and through their informal influence on the printed media, their representatives suppress the freedom of speech for the critics in the media. — The problem: In all Western countries the critics as persons are denied fundamental democratic rights.
In Germany the constitution guarantees in article 5 the freedom of arts and of scientific research and teaching; in other Western democratic countries, there are similar legal regulations. The general public in Germany and other Western countries does not know anything about this suppression of fundamental rights of the critics; as a consequence, the general public does not know anything about the existence of a strong and continuous criticism which has never been disproved.
The arguments of a criticism that has not been discussed cannot have been refuted. The general public does not know the real status of the theory as a merely unconfirmed hypothesis.